Seriously...

This blog is my way of coming to terms with my own issues with depression. If you are experiencing signs of depression or are thinking of hurting yourself, PLEASE seek professional help. You can talk to someone at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or 1-800-784-2433. There is a TTY line at 1-800-799-4TTY (4889) for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing.

Friday, July 3, 2009

It seems wrong to write about nothing, but in my experience nothing almost always becomes something.

If you do the right thing, but resent it in your heart, are you still doing the right thing? More to the point, does only the action itself count or the feeling behind it? Old debate, I know. Just the kind of shit I think about when I'm alone.

So there. I didn't prove my point. Nothing simply became more nothing. Is there really anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment